English Language Teaching
Become a certified Teacher and discover the newest methods of teaching.
ELT is an International Training for teachers of English and university students who master the English language and are passionate about teaching. English Language Teaching Training is accredited by The Institute of Training and Occupational Learning ITOL in the UK.
The Course’s Program
- The newest methods to teach the four skills ‘listening, speaking, reading and writing using a specific framework for each skill;
- Content selection and Creation “use new teaching techniques to create personalized lessons and meet your learners’ needs.
- Creative, interactive classes with real-world activities;
- The use of different Communicative activities for an interactive classroom;
- Steps to prepare a professional lesson plan;
- New teaching techniques to keep your learners engaged and active;
- How to make your instructions clear;
- Feedback sessions give and receive professional feedback;
- All trainees have to teach and apply what they have learned, and they will be observed and evaluated.
Requirement to Enroll
- Be at least 18 years old or above;
- Be a university student or hold a university degree;
- English language proficiency;
- Being passionate about teaching.
- Extensive three (03) weekends (from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm)
- Intensive one (01) week Training (from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm)
- Start Course: Open
- Prerequisites: No
There are no reviews yet.